(of European Event Management SL, hereinafter referred to as “TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES”)
List of contents:
- Event Rules
- Terms & Conditions for Exhibitors, Advertisers or other Event Suppliers
- Rules (Copyright & Disclaimer)
- Terms & Conditions for Online Booking
- Event Rules
A. Event Rules
These Event Rules apply to all Participants, Exhibitors, Advertisers, Sponsors or other Attendees (collectively hereinafter the “Attendees” or an “Attendee”)
- No one will be admitted into any area of TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES Event (hereinafter the “Event”) without a badge and wristband.
- Badges and wristbands are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Badges and wristbands must be picked up on-site. Valid ID is required.
- Only Attendees 18 years of age or older with valid identification will be admitted to the Event.
- Sponsors need to allocate their assigned tickets NO LATER than one week prior to the event.
- Only Attendees 18 years of age or older with valid identification will be served alcoholic beverages.
- Video recording of seminars and workshops is prohibited without express permission from TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES.
- Still photography is allowed during the Event.
- The Attendees acknowledge that during the Event various photographs and/or videos will be taken and that the Attendees may be captured by photo or recorded by video while attending the Event. The Attendees give full consent to the TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES, the Event hotel, and Event Sponsors to copyright and publish any and all such photographs and/or videos. If an Attendee objects to being photographed or videoed he/she must immediately inform the relevant person and request him/her to stop taking the photograph and/or video.
- The Attendees agree and understand that TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES, it’s staff, the Event hotel and the Event Sponsors are not responsible for any damages, actions, claims, costs or other expenses including, but not limited to, personal injury, wrongful death or property damaged suffered by any Attendee during the course of the Event or for any claims, actions, damages or expenses arising out of any transaction or occurrence that takes place in a private room or between private parties attending the Event. This applies in particular to any damages, costs, injuries etc. caused or suffered by an Attendee who did not follow the instructions and safety guidelines as provided by TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES and/or the Event hotel, or who was under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The Attendees indemnify TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES for claims from third parties with respect to damages to companies or individuals brought about against TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES.
- TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES cannot be held responsible for the execution of the Event by the Exhibitors, Advertisers or other Event Suppliers.
- The exercise of leisure activities and usage of all furnishings and items at or in connection with the Event are at the Attendees’ own risk. For the avoidance of any doubt, this applies also to any separate activities where the Attendees take part during the term of the Event.
- The Attendees agree to abide and comply with any request or order made by or on TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES’s behalf on all grounds of safety and that TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES’s opinion is final and will be abided by howsoever expressed. If, in the opinion of TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES, any Attendee is behaving dangerously or is acting in a manner which would or may lead to disrupting the Event, such Attendee will be, at the request or order of TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES, obliged to leave the Event.
- Any complaints must be announced to TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES in written form immediately. Any liability claims cease unless they are announced to TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES immediately after discovery.
- By registering for the Event, TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES is allowed to share the Attendees’ email addresses with companies named and listed as “Presenting and Headlining Sponsors” of the Event. An Attendee may object to this sharing anytime by contacting TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES.
- TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES reserves the right to deny access or entry to the Event or any related events at any time and for any reason.
- All branding and sponsoring images must be in accordance with the guidelines of the Event hotel. Nudity, body painting, hardcore images, etc. will NEVER be tolerated and will lead to expulsion from the Event.
- Hate speech, profanity, discrimination etc. will NEVER be tolerated and will lead to expulsion from the Event.
- TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES is not responsible for damage or theft to any belongings of Attendees during the entire Event. The Attendees themselves need to take the necessary measures for safe-keeping their property.
- In the case of a Force Majeure event TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES is not obligated to repay the Attendees of the Event.
B. Terms & Conditions for Exhibitors, Advertisers or other Event Suppliers
These Terms & Conditions apply to all Exhibitors, Advertisers or other Suppliers of TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES Event (collectively hereinafter the “Suppliers”)
- 1.1. By confirming the order between the relevant Supplier and TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES (usually through email), the Supplier undertakes to deliver the services as specified in the order (email) to TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES at the relevant event (hereinafter the “Event”).
- 1.2. Within the order (email), at least the following must be specified: types of services to be provided, specification of the Event, where the services will be provided, the cost of providing the services for the Event (unless it is clear that the parties wish to make the order without negotiating the price.
- Price and payment
- 2.1. The price for the services will be stated in the order and shall include all taxes, charges and duties, unless stated otherwise in the order. Prices will be firm and cannot be changed or modified by the Supplier without TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES’s express written consent. Each invoice shall include:
- (i) number and date of the order;
- (ii) billing address;
- (iii) payment terms;
- (iv) description of the services; and
- (v) delivery date.
- Any invoices received by TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES that do not correspond with the requirements set out above will be sent back for re-issue. Unless otherwise stated in the order, payment will be made within thirty (30) days from date of receipt of a conforming invoice and provided the services have been properly delivered.
- Exhibition materials and other items
- 3.1. Exhibition material or other items brought in the Event will be limited to those materials, products and services of interest to Event attendees. TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES retains the right to determine the eligibility of any exhibit, display or product and, at its sole discretion, to eject, reject or prohibit any exhibit in whole or in part upon good faith that the exhibit does not comply with the Event requirements or regulations. Advertising material may NOT contain foul language, profanity, sexually explicit images, etc.
- 3.2. Exhibition materials or other items brought in to the Event have to be removed immediately after the end of the Event. In the case of left materials or items, TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES may carry out removal and storage at the Supplier’s expense.
- 3.3. Exhibition materials or other items brought in must comply with fire regulations. Because of possible damage, the setting up and mounting of items has to be arranged with TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES and/or the Event hotel beforehand. Fire prevention and general safety & security requirements (e.g. keeping clear the escape paths etc.) must always be observed.
- 4.1. The Supplier accepts liability to pay in full for any damage or loss to any property, or other equipment supplied by TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES and/or the Event hotel, arising out of an act or omission by the Supplier. The Supplier agrees to limit any claims against TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES to the risks and amounts insured against by TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES and agrees to observe the terms and conditions thereof. TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES accepts no responsibility in respect of any damage whatsoever to any property of the Supplier.
- 4.2. The Supplier is liable for any damage caused to, but not limited to, the Event attendees, the Event facility, equipment or other Supplier’s property.
- 4.3. The Supplier agrees to hold TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES harmless from and to indemnify TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES against all damages, actions, claims, costs or other expenses, arising out of or in connection with attendance at the Event in circumstances where TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES is not at fault.
- 4.4. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES shall not be liable to Supplier for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages. In no event shall TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES’s liability in any way arising out of the order exceed the amount payable by TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES under such order.
- 5.1. Without prejudice to any other right or remedy which TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES may have, if any services are not supplied in accordance with the requirements, or if the Supplier fails to comply with any of the present terms and conditions or any terms of the order, then TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES shall be entitled to avail itself of any one or more of the following remedies at its sole discretion:
- (i) to terminate the contract (order);
- (ii) to reject the services (in whole or in part);
- (iii) to give the Supplier the opportunity at the Supplier’s expense either to remedy any defect in the services or to carry out any other necessary work to ensure that the terms of the order are fulfilled; and
- (iv) to claim such damages as may have been sustained in consequence of the Supplier’s breach of or non-compliance with the requirements of the order.
- 6.1. The Supplier shall effect and maintain adequate insurance cover (including professional indemnity insurance and event and public liability insurance) to cover all liabilities under the contract/order, with a reputable insurer, and shall, at TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES’s request, produce the insurance certificate giving details of the insurance cover.
- Termination of the contract
- 7.1. TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES may terminate the contract (order) in the event of:
- (i) any default by the Supplier; or
- (ii) deliveries of defective or non-conforming services. The termination of an order shall not affect the rights, duties and remedies of TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES and that the Supplier accrued prior to the date of termination.
- Force majeure
- 8.1. Neither party shall be liable for failure to perform its obligations under the order if such failure results from circumstances which are beyond such party’s reasonable control provided that the other party is notified in writing of these circumstances by the affected party as soon as it becomes aware of the occurrence of such event and that the affected party uses all reasonable endeavors to prevent, avoid, overcome or mitigate the effects of such cause.
- Final Provisions
- 9.1. The laws of Spain shall apply.
- 9.2. Neither party may assign an order or any rights or obligations related thereto without the prior written approval of the other party.
- 9.3. Failure or delay by a party in enforcing or partially enforcing any provision of the contract (order) shall not be construed as a waiver of any of its rights thereunder.
- 9.4. The Supplier agrees to abide by all regulations and rules adopted by TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES and contained within these Terms & Conditions in the best interests of the Event and agrees that TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES or the Event hotel shall have the final decision in adopting any rules or regulations deemed necessary prior to, during and after the Event.
- 9.5. TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES accepts no responsibility for matters outside TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES’s control which cause the Event to be cancelled or altered from the advertised or contracted program. The Supplier agrees that TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES may change the Event contracted without any reduction in price. Where possible, all changes will be discussed with the Supplier prior to the Event date.
- 9.6. If any term of these Terms & Conditions is deemed to be void or unenforceable, whether in whole or in part, the validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms & Conditions including any part of such term which is not held to be invalid shall not be prejudiced or affected and shall continue to apply subject to such amendment.
C. Website Rules (Copyright & Disclaimer)
- 1.1. Any reproduction, demonstration, transmission, rental and/or loan of the website or parts thereof are prohibited without consent.
- 2.1. TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES reserves the right to change the content of the website, to expand or delete content, and to shut down the website either temporarily or permanently. TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES is the owner of all content usage and digital image rights.
- 2.2. TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES takes no responsibility for the information contained on its website in terms of timeliness, accuracy, correctness or completeness, and accepts no liability for damages that may arise from use of its website.
- 2.3. TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES has no influence whatsoever over the content or set-up of websites from other providers which can be reached via links within its website. TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES expressly disassociates itself from any content and set-up arising from linked websites, including all subsequent links/web pages, and accepts absolutely no liability for them. The content of third-party websites is not part of TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES’s remit or service.
D. Terms & Conditions for Online Booking
Terms and conditions of European Event Management S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES”) for the online sale of tickets (terms and conditions for online booking)
- These online booking terms of TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES are valid for the online sale of tickets and complete the terms and conditions of TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES.
- 2.1. An order is completed at the end of the order process on TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES website https://www.tesaffiliateconferences.com. The order process will be terminated by clicking the button “SIGN UP NOW”.
- 2.2. If TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES does not receive sufficient approval, authorization or verification of a credit card, the order cannot be completed by credit card.
- 2.3. TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES shall confirm the receipt the order immediately.
- 2.4. All registrants MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES is not able to register (accept order of) anyone under the age of 18. This applies to all Event Participants, Exhibitors, Advertisers, Sponsors or other Attendees. This is a zero-tolerance policy.
- Closing of contract
- 3.1 The contract is concluded within the acceptance of the order by TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES. Acceptance takes place within the transmission of the entrance ticket confirmation as a document via email to the given email address.
- Payment procedures
- 4.1. Payment can be made by credit card. To pay by credit card, you must enter the credit card number, CVV, and expiration date in the booking engine.
- Online sales of tickets to print at home
- 5.1. Shipping
- 5.1.1. Online ticket reservations are sent to the given email address as a confirmation document to be printed at home.
- 5.1.2. Tickets are not sent by post.
- Prices, discounts
- 6.1. The prices of online tickets are final prices and include VAT.
- 6.2. There are no costs for booking and shipping.
- 6.3. Special activities (e.g., online discounts) are already included in the given price.
- Redemption, loss
- No cancellation of the contract is possible.
- Data handling
- TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES website automatically collects and saves the log file information on your server that are transmitted via your browser. These are:
- Browser type/version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL (that site that was visited before)
- Hostname of the PC (IP Address)
- Time of server request.
- To avoid misuse, the IP Address and time are saved within the ordering process. All other page visits on TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCES website cannot be assigned to certain persons and are deleted after statistical analysis. Consolidation of these data sources is not anticipated.
- Use of Google Analytics
- 11.1.The laws of Spain shall apply.
Barcelona, 1 October 2022
European Event Management SL
Rambla de Catalunya 72